Evolis Badgy100 Card Printing solution
Evolis Badgy100 Card Printing solution, including: 1 Badgy100 card printer, 1 color ribbon for 50 prints, 50 thick PVC cards (0,76mm - 30mil), 1 Evolis Badge Studio software licence, Retail Box , 1 year Limited Warranty
The Badgy100 printer is ideally suited to your single printing needs and is perfect for limited budgets. What is more, its printing speed means that you can create a personalized card in less than a minute. With Badgy100, you have everything you need to instantly print professional quality badges yourself.
• Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
• Resolution: 300 dpi
• Color YMCKO Print Speed: 80 Cards/Hour
• Monochrome Print Speed: 180 Cards/Hour
• Works with CR-80 Cards
• Single-Sided, Margins of 0.05"
• 25 Card Input / 25 Card Output
• LED Display & Kensington Lock Slot
• USB 2.0 Connectivity
• Evolis Badge Studio Software
General usage allows for single-sided printing with small margins of 0.05" and it has a 25-card input feeder and a 25-card output hopper for convenience. The Badgy100 also has an LED display for alerts such as cleaning and end of ribbon. There is even a Kensington-style lock slot for security and it offers USB 2.0 connectivity. Additionally, this unit comes with Evolis Badge Studio software for personalizing your cards to your needs.
• Evolis Badge Studio software allows users to design and print badges with a variety of tools. It is compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, and 8, as well as Mac OS X 10.6-10.9.
• Badgy Premium Suite for Windows includes a driver along with a printer management and configuration tool with graphic notifications and 24/7 online support. It is compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, and 8.
• Standard print driver included for Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Product Code: B12U0000RS
Description: Evolis Badgy100 Card Printing solution
Printing surface: margin of 1.35 mm
• 45 sec/card
• 80 cards/hour
Software: Evolis Badge Studio® standard version
Comes with a pack of consumables: for 50 prints
Print mode: Color sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
Connectivity: USB 2.0 (USB 1.1, 3.0 compatible)
• Feeder capacity : 25 cards
• Output hopper : 25 cards
Operating systems: Windows® XP, Vista (32 & 64 bits), 7 (32 & 64 bits), 8 (32 & 64 bits), 10 (32 & 64 bits)
Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
Eco-design: RoHs, Extended standby mode and reduced electricity consumption
Dimensions and weight: HxlxP : 147x200x276 mm / 1.7 kg
Download the brochure.pdf