Manhattan Super Alkaline Battery
Manhattan Super Alkaline Battery - C, 2 Pack , Retail Box , No warranty
Proper use and care
• Use the correct size and type of MANHATTAN battery specified by the device manufacturer.
• Always properly install the correct batteries as directed by the device manufacturer and carefully check that all batteries have their (+) and (–) terminals aligned.
• When replacing batteries, battery contact and battery compartment contact surfaces can be cleaned by gently rubbing them with a clean pencil eraser or cloth.
• Remove batteries if a device is not expected to be used for several months or if the device is being powered by household (AC) current.
• Store batteries in a dry place at normal room temperature. Refrigerating batteries will not increase their power or service life. Extreme temperatures and very warm places can reduce battery performance.
• Disposing of batteries in a fire could cause them to explode.
• Do not attempt to recharge a battery unless the battery specifically is marked and labeled.